SMIELS Integration

Hi

Do you still support or work with SMIELS? I am looking for an inventory solution that works with QuickFile and had seen that SMIELS had been mentioned in the forums before, but I can’t seem to be able to link the two together.

If you could let me know that would be great.

Many thanks

Hello @tomhorton

I believe Smiels developed their own API to work with QuickFile.

You would need to contact them directly as postings are all initiated on their end.

1 Like

Hi @QFSteve

Yes I have been on their website. It says about going to the “Marketplace” on QF, but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. I am sure I have seen them before. Am I missing something obvious?

I am having a fair amount of difficulty importing a product list at the moment on their system which is a real headache. If there are any other solutions you know of that could work with QF please let me know.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Hello @tomhorton

I have messaged @smiels for you querying their integration.

You can always import inventory items directly into QuickFile via Account Settings > Import Date > Import Inventory Items.

1 Like

Hi @QFSteve

I tried the import facility but I have over 15,000 items, so wouldn’t be possible. I would probably have to add manually. I was hoping to have items listed, on hand, so to speak.

Many thanks

Hello,

We have active quickfile integration which is accessible via settings → marketplace.

It would be much easier if you contact us via smiels support, we can help in importing products.

Thanks

Hi @smiels

I tried contacting yesterday but as yet no one has got back to me.

I have no option for SMIELS in my Settings → Marketplace.

Many thanks

1 Like

Can you please email us at support@smiels.com with your account details like email which you used for registration?

Hi @smiels

I have just emailed now.

Many thanks

1 Like

@QFSteve Can you please check your inbox?