Sold my business, power subscription renewal

Hi folks

We are currently in the process of selling our business and retiring, we are hoping for a handover date on the 1st of December, now obviously I’ll still have invoices outstanding and will need to produce Reports and do,VAT after this date.
My question is…my power subscription expires on the 1st December, do I need to renew or will I still be able to continue using my QuickFile to finish closing the business.

If I still need it do,I,have to pay for a full year or is there an option for monthly or 6 monthly?
Thanks for any info :slight_smile:

Hi @Jcarlsen

Whether you need to renew your subscription will depend on what size your account is on that date.

You may want to check out these guides so that you can see whether your account will require the subscription when it’s due on 1st Dec.

If your account does still require a subscription then we can certainly have a look at your account and offer you a shorter subscription - if you send @QFSupport a private message nearer the time with your QuickFile account number then we can go from there.

Hope this helps?

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.