Some feedback

Hi

I gave a (glowing :grinning:) review on Trustpilot last month with a couple of bits of constructive criticism and somebody at QuickFile replied and suggested that I feed it back, I assume here as I can find to feedback form or way of contacting QuickFile by email.

Maybe these are already possible but I havenā€™t managed to find out how.

I donā€™t use bank feeds.

• bank reconciliations donā€™t seem very robust.

I would like to pull up the bank rec, see a list of all I reconciled items, enter the cl closing balance from the bank statement, then tick off those transactions that have gone though the bank account until QuickFile balance matches the bank statement. QuickBooks IMO does this very well.

• paying multiple invoices with one payment is not straight forward.

it would be good to simply go to a supplier account tick the invoices that one us paying and cluck pay and this would pay the invoices and create the bank entry.

• and I wish I could see a list of recurring transactions when they started and when they end rather tha having to scroll pages of journals.

• When a journal is saved save journal button should be disabled

• Recurring journal: if the occurrences field is left blank the recurrence continues until canceled.

That is just a few thoughts but with all that said QuickFile is a wonderful piece of accounting software.

Kind regards

Michael

Hello @3Unique

Thank you for the feedback (and the review).

• paying multiple invoices with one payment is not straight forward.

On this one I ran through an example for you.

supplier payment

Thank you for this.

The video/graphic starts with a transaction already showing in the Quickfile bank account statement.

So the step before the one shown is simply to create an outgoing transaction and then tag it.

I will have to try to remember.

Thank you.

Regards

Michael

You can. If you tick the boxes down the left side then there is an option at the top somewhere to mark as paid (canā€™t remember offhand whether itā€™s visible immediately or under the ā€œmore optionsā€ button). It gives you the option to log a separate payment for each one on the purchase date, or to create one payment split across them all.

1 Like

Hi Ian

Thank you.

Regards
Michael