Sorting Dashboard - Invoice Management into Due dates

Hi there, the “Dashboard - Invoice Management” seems to sort the “Overdue” column by “invoice date”, not “Overdue” date which isn’t necessarily the same.

Thanks

Hi @ChippysWorkshop

The invoice management (outstanding sales invoices) is currently ordered by issue date, as you rightfully say.

This screen isn’t necessarily an overdue invoice page, just an outstanding invoice page, so I think we should be careful in changing anything here as this is the way it’s always been (as far as I’m aware).

But we can certainly consider changing the default order if there is agreement and support from the community.

clicking on it to sort by “Overdue” date used to work before?

It seemed to stop working when you did the last update? (green border on seen invoices)

just to be clear, I’m not asking for the “default view” to be changed, just to be able to click on “sort by invoice overdue”

Apologies - that was my misunderstanding!

I’ve just tried this with a few outstanding invoices, and it seems to be working as expected.

When the screen loads, they’re in ascending order (0 days, 1 day, 3 days, 7 days etc.), and clicking the “Overdue” heading does reverse this order.

Does this not work for you? If not, what web browser are you using? Does anything happen when you click on the “Overdue” heading?

no it doesn’t seem to be working, I am using chrome.

Here’s a snip of it sorting both ways via the “Overdue” column .snip 2snip 1

Thanks for the additional info. I’ve asked our development team to take a look to see what’s going on here, and will come back to you shortly.

Just thought I’d post my version here in case it helps.

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)

It seems that the due date wont sort either, all three (Overdue, Due date and Issue date) all sort by Issue date.

I’ve passed this to our development team who will investigate further.

Apologies for the delay here.

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

@ChippysWorkshop - Apologies for the delay here. This has been fixed. Would you mind testing and letting me know if that’s all OK for you?

That’s perfect Matthew, thanks very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.