Spacing out an invoice to fit an A4 page

I would like to add some spacing to my invoices so that they fit an A4 page as a pdf. At the moment everything is jammed into the top half of the page. There seem to have been some other queries on this topic but they are locked. I’ve tried putting in a pdf footer which has helped but is a bit obviously a “filler”. Is there any other way?

Hi @Upozi1

The best way to add more spacing is to just the CSS on your template.

This can be a bit tricky, but we do have a guide which may help:
10 basic CSS tricks for styling your invoices

If you’re stuck, just let us know and we can move this to a private message and take a look for you.

Thank you for this, Matthew. I will read through the CSS instructions.
Following a previous query and answer I have already used CSS to replace the word Notes above the description of the work with ‘For Professional Services’. I would quite like to remove the inverted commas (') but when I try, notes is just replaced with a blank space. This isn’t tremendously important but I’d like to know if it can be done.
Best wishes
Upozi

Hello @Upozi1

I have updated this for your with double speech marks.

Thank you Steve. I appreciate this and apologise for not replying quicker. I will keep this for future use. Actually I was trying to remove the inverted commas altogether. If this isn’t possible - it’s not of enormous importance but would be nice.

Hello @Upozi1

Sorry for the confusion, I edit the CSS from single to double speech marks.

Now you invoice is showing no speech marks (as per my second screenshot).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.