Starling Bank feed suddenly stopped

I have been using the automated bank feed but it has suddenly stopped, the last time anything came through was 15th of this month
I just assumed it might have been taking longer than usual for the transactions to appear.

However,
Today, I viewed bank accounts on the relevant account chose optionsBank Feed Settings

The next screen then had the message in red at the top
`This bank feed is not currently active because your account access has been deactivated.
Please re-connect your Starling bank account.’

When I chose the dropdown to select account, there is no account showing

Hi @Paul87,

Starling bank works a little differently to other banks, you should have had a notification to re-verify within the app. If you have missed this then I believe the easiest way to rectify is to delete the feed on QuickFile and then re-add it

H @QFBeth never got any notification, I was looking to see if I had missed something but there was nothing. I will try deleting and re-adding to see if that sorts it

@QFBeth the bank feed has been reactivated.
Should I add any paymentsffrom the past few days manually? or are the likely to show up in the feed?

Hi @Paul87,

You can sometimes refresh back a few days, if refreshing doesn’t work then I would recommend uploading the missing transactions as they will only automatically import from the date it was re-activated

@QFBeth Sorry to be a pest lol, how do you refresh the bank feed?

Hi @Paul87,

My apologies, you can’t with a starling feed.

We can try on your behalf though? I believe I have located your QuickFile account - is it account ending 7479? and to confirm you’re looking back to the 15th Feb?

@QFBeth there arent a huge amount of transactions so I am happy to add them manually. Thank you for your help though

Hi @Paul87,

I believe I have managed to import the missing ones for you :slight_smile: hope that saves you a little time

@QFBeth Thanks a lot, that makes things easier :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.