Start cash plus bank account feed

Continuing the discussion from Refund my payment:

Hello Mathew,

I would like to tell you can you please start Cash Plus bank account feeding? I’m much interested in this instead of taking money back. If this will not start in that case only I want my money back

Hi @priyanka

I have replied to your private message - at the moment we don’t support Cashplus. I’m not sure if they have an Open Banking feed that would be compatible, but I’ve queried this. If anything changes, we’ll post an update on our forum.

In the meantime, as per the private message, if you can let us know the details of your account, we will happily sort your account out for you.

Hello @ QFMathew,

Thanks for your email. I have already sent you my account detail. But, anyway I’ll again do that for u my account number is 1102402315 and My account name is Numera Accountancy Ltd.

I would also like to tell you that we have not paid £18 for Numera but we have paid it for Arya Grocery Ltd. Which is registered under Numera accountancy Ltd. (I hope this information will make your work is easy)

Regards,

Jadhav Priyanka H.

P & V Accounting Solutions LLP

thanks my issue has been fixed.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.