Start up and working from home

I started my business working from home with a printer, laptop, desk, chair, and mobile phone. Can any tell me what nominal code to use if can bring these in at all?

0030 Office Equipment and 0040 Furniture and Fixtures look the most obvious

Hi Lloyd,

I would agree with FolkLondon. If they were purchased for the business they would class as office equipment and should be placed in nominal code 0030.

Hope that helps. If you need anything else let me know.

Kind regards,

Thanks to you all you’ve turned on the light, so I can see clearly now.