Statement of Account at a Specific Date

Our customer wants to see a statement of his account as of 31st July last but although I’ve put the correct date range in the output doesn’t reflect that range. Is there a way that Quickfile would be ale to produce as Statement of Account for a specific date in time?

Hi @fotofabr1c

QuickFile can produce a statement for any date range you wish. I’ve just tried this to make sure it works all OK, and it seems fine for me.

Are you ticking any of the ‘hide items’ tick boxes? Are you pressing the two arrows once the date range has been changed too?

If yes to above, and it’s still not working as expected, are you able to walk me through the steps you’re taking and I’ll give it another go?

Hi QF Support,

Yes I’m putting in a date range of 1st Jan 2013 to 31st July 2015 yet the output still shows transactions for 13th April 2016. I’ve also put in a date range of 31st July 2015 only yet it still gives the same output.

Hi @Fotofabr1c

I’ll send you a private message to get some more information. Look for the green notification in the top right hand corner

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.