Statement of Cash Flows

I have been utilising the Statement of Cash flow to genrate a charities accounts. I have noticed that we have one nominal code that just does not seem to pull into the report (year end balance section) despite being within the list of nominals the report uses. I first noticed this happening when a bank payment is split into separate nominals but I think it is aso happening when it is the only nominal used on a bank payment.

This means that the cash and cash equivalents section does not balance with the operating activities section.

I have been utilising the Statement of Cash flow to genrate a charities accounts. I have noticed that we have one nominal code that jut does not seem to pull into the report (year end balance section) despite being within the list of nominals the report uses. I first noticed this happening when a bank payment is split into separate nominals but I think it is aso happening when it is the only nominal used on a bank payment.

This means that the cash and cash equivalents section does not balance with the operating activities section.

Can anyone help?

Adam

Hi @adds11

What nominal is the one that’s not being pulled through?

Do you see a warning on the top of the page (showing that it doesn’t balance)?

On account 6131417772. It is nominal 4046 Donations - recurring. The report does show an imbalance at the top in the warning section.

@QFMathew has there been any update on this?

Hi @adds11

Please accept my apologies, your reply above seems to have slipped passed me.

Let me look into this for you today and I’ll update you shortly.

Hi @adds11

We did identify an issue here, and have put a fix in place. This should be live by tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your patience with this.

Hi @adds11

This fix went live today. Would you mind retrying please and letting me know if this now looks all OK for you?

Hi @QFMathew,
Looks like it worked.

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.