Stripe Direct Debit integration

Hi,

I understand right now the only direct debit option we can use is GoCardless, Stripe just released direct debits for UK customers https://stripe.com/gb/payments/bacs-debit

Unlike GoCardless the Stripe fee is capped at £2 rather than £4 like GoCardless, any chance this can be implemented considering how popular stripe is?

Thanks.

Hi, I too am looking for this. I was about to start with Quickfile when I saw the Stripe integration but I now realise that recurring direct debits are only supported via Gocardless - is this correct? Thanks

I am also interested in this.

With about 95% of our income going through Direct Debit, we too have been looking at the stripe offering. Quickfile integration would be key to this.

@QFMathew please can you look at this urgently, it’s been requested a lot and now is the time, gocardless are too greedy now, they have effectively doubled their £2 cap and are charging for failed direct debits which mean for the 1st time I owe them money and they’ve not collected anything, on top they started charging VAT and customer service for gocardless has gone down the drain, even the negative review I left them 2 years ago for doubling their prices has magically disappeared, because they deleted their google listing, the only genuine place to look for honest reviews, because of the onslaught of negative reviews they were getting, it’s impossible to speak to a manager, they are not who they once were, I’m paying 3x more than when I first used them many years ago, this needs to be look at as a matter of urgency

1 Like