Stripe Feed - charges

We have been using the “pay online” button on invoices to allow our business customers to settle invoices using Stripe. This is fine, the gross amount is automatically posted to the Stripe Holding Account and the invoice flagged as paid automatically.

Since the spring we revamped our website and switched our retail mail order sales from Nochex to Stripe. The feed posts the gross amount of each sale to the holding account and also posts the charges as a separate entry.

This means that we get charges posted for some Stripe transactions but not others. At the moment I am deleting the charges manually and posting a single entry from the monthly invoice. Is there any way to bring these two feeds into line?

We aren’t VAT registered so I don’t mind having all charges posted or none.

Hi @FolkLondon

There isn’t a way to do this at the moment, but I have relayed this back to our development team to see if anything can be adjusted here to make this a bit smoother.

If anything changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.

… but for those who are VAT registered then “none” is much more useful than “all” because you need to reverse-charge the fee invoice.

Hi @FolkLondon,

We have released an update which includes the option to ignore stripe fees on the imported transactions.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.