Stripe links not working for customers

Hi

I am having problems with 50% of my customers not being able to use stripe to pay. I contacted stripe and they suggested to contact Quickfile. All info below for customer and stripe response
Thanks
Simon

I hope you’re having a great day and thank you for following up with me. I’d be glad to advise you on this. I took a look over your account and everything here is good to go! I see that you’re integrated with QuickFile, at this point the best route would be to contact QuickFile. You can contact them here: https://www.quickfile.co.uk/home/support.

All the best,
Coty

On June 11, 2015 at 2:45 PM Simon Stone Simon@socialballkids.co.uk wrote:

hi
This is what my customer has sent me.
It is still not working, - it looks as though the payment method has
been disabled. See below. I can get to a screen where I can enter my
card details, but when I press submit it goes back to the invoice screen.

Secure Online Payment
Invoice Issue Date Description Total Amount Paid to date Balance
002048 09/06/2015 Registration Fee 20.00 0.00 20.00

Invoice Total GBP 20.00
Paid to Date GBP 0.00
Card handling charge GBP 0.50
Balance GBP 20.50

Stripe
Pay by card
This option has been disabled.

There are no available online payment methods available for your invoice
selection

On June 10, 2015 at 8:21 PM Coty C. <support@stripe.com> wrote:

Hi there!

I hope you're having a great day and thank you for writing in! I'd be happy to look further into this, I do need a little more information as I'm not seeing any failed charges on your account. So I can better investigate what's happening, what exactly is the error message saying? 

All the best,
    Coty

On June 09, 2015 at 5:22 PM Simon Stone <Simon@socialballkids.co.uk> wrote:

Hi
        3 customers have complained that they are unable to pay via strip and had to use Bac's instead. has there been any issues lately.

Hi Simon, I will send you a private message.

I tried to replicate this issue and everything seems to be working fine.

Stripe payment is active in case of both clients you’ve mentioned, also we have no reports of that happening to other users.

To look into this issue please contact us next time it occurs. Please keep in mind not to delete any invoices or records or make any changes as this will help us to investigate.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.