Struggling to get email receipts to quickfile

I ve just started using quickfile and Im trying to forward my paypal recipet for a purchase to the reciept hub. I’m encountering many problems.

First off when I try to add my email address to the receipt hub it tells me my email address is being used by another account. I opened an account 3 days ago to test it out and tried to upload my website sales via CCV file and made a mess of it so I closed the account and re opened a fresh one today using the same credentials.

I’m assuming maybe the sustem somehow already recognises my email address so I tried to forward the paypal receipt using the quickfile email address but i don’t think it has worked as I cannot find the receipt anywhere on my dashboard.

I’m new to systems like this as Ive been doing it pen or paper as I find it all massively confusing! Can anyone pinpoint what I need to do to get my purchase receipts to my dashboard? Many thanks.

Just to add I have read through the help instructions several times but this hasn’t helped.

Hi @thewoollyrabbit

First of all - welcome to QuickFile!

I’ve had a quick look and I can see a few emails from yourself have been caught in a spam filter. I have manually cleared these for you. We do actively check the spam box for things like this, so in some cases you may see invoices arriving up to a few hours later.

However, I have also noticed an issue preventing these from reaching your account. I’ve asked someone to take a look at this to get things moving again.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

@thewoollyrabbit - I’ve been informed that this should now have been fixed. I’ve gone ahead and added your email address to your new account for you. Going forward, the documents should arrive in your account, albeit, if they are caught up in the spam filter, they may be a bit delayed.

You may need to resend the original emails however as they would have been deleted once they are processed.

Any problems, please don’t hesitate to let us know :slight_smile:

Thank you, I will go back and try it again.

1 Like

This would have probably been a better way of handling the initial problem rather than creating a new account.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.