SumUp feature

Hi, I’m looking for a SumUp integration and posted a similar post in integrations before. I post it again (in features) because people can now vote for it and I really hope there are a few or more people to support this. If it is against your rules to post something twice feel free to delete it. Thanks

Hi @rhc

That’s fine - thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you QFMathew. :grinning:

2 Likes

I would like use this serves as well. Thank you

Thank you UHI-Perth for your comment. If you are interested in this feature could you please vote for it in the top left corner?

2 Likes

For all those who may have missed this feature request, please vote for it if you feel you need it. Thank you.

3 Likes

rhc
I voted. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks rhc for sending the invitation. Quickfile looks really good. Oh yeh, I voted too.

2 Likes

Both of our branches use Sumup and would find this a VERY useful upgrade as we are currently having to enter manually.

1 Like

Hi all, For all people who are waiting for a sumup feature to automatically transfer all their transaction from SumUp to a quickfile merchant account - I think you have still to wait. But for all interested in making their life a little bit easier, especially if you have quite a lot of transaction every week or month, I made a macro for excel which transfers your, from sumup downloaded, csv file (which can not be read from quickfile) into a quickfile readable csv file. The macro is for up to 60 transaction (120 with fees) but can be extended if necessary. Just pm me.

1 Like

Are there any updates on this? Sumup have the best POS transactions fees that I’ve seen. We’ve just signed up for a card reader and an integration would be helpful.

Hi,
Unfortunately not. I have spoken and emailed to sumup a few times about a indegratiuon to quickfile, or to create a app for zapier or similar products. They always promised me to come back but unfortunately they never did. Their software and solutions are good but the customer service is not the best. I also was in contact with integromat and they were quite open to look into it. They already built an app for quickfile and will now look into sumup. But they didn’t promise anything, neither gave me a time frame.

1 Like

Surely it would be best if the QuickFile developers made an integration to SumUp with the SumUp API? This is what they do for other payment providers such as the Stripe integration…

Hi @LC_Hydraulics

Thank you for your interest in this, I’ve spoken to the development team who have confirmed that there are no current plans to implement this.

I hope the developers change their minds, Sumup for small businesses makes so much sense from a cost perspective and Sumup are working on their own accounting software which I guess is where most people will go when they launch that - do we know why the developers don’t want to implement this?

1 Like

Just to let everybody know who is interested in a sumup integration, integromat added a voting system to the feature requests, like quickfile did a couple of years ago. So, everybody who would like be able to get their sumup data into quickfile automatically is invited to vote on the integromat website:
Requests | Integromat.

A little note: Integromat is in the middle of changing their business name to make but the forum is still on the old system, until the end of year.

1 Like

Hi @rhc

Thank you for this, hopefully other users will also find it useful :slightly_smiling_face:

Really keen for SumUp integration

2 Likes

Just to update this thread, we are in the initial stages of developing a SumUp payment integration and data feed. We’ll post more info in due course.

2 Likes