HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

SumUp feature

Hi, I’m looking for a SumUp integration and posted a similar post in integrations before. I post it again (in features) because people can now vote for it and I really hope there are a few or more people to support this. If it is against your rules to post something twice feel free to delete it. Thanks

Hi @rhc

That’s fine - thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you QFMathew. :grinning:

2 Likes

I would like use this serves as well. Thank you

Thank you UHI-Perth for your comment. If you are interested in this feature could you please vote for it in the top left corner?

2 Likes

For all those who may have missed this feature request, please vote for it if you feel you need it. Thank you.

3 Likes

rhc
I voted. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks rhc for sending the invitation. Quickfile looks really good. Oh yeh, I voted too.

2 Likes

Both of our branches use Sumup and would find this a VERY useful upgrade as we are currently having to enter manually.

1 Like

Hi all, For all people who are waiting for a sumup feature to automatically transfer all their transaction from SumUp to a quickfile merchant account - I think you have still to wait. But for all interested in making their life a little bit easier, especially if you have quite a lot of transaction every week or month, I made a macro for excel which transfers your, from sumup downloaded, csv file (which can not be read from quickfile) into a quickfile readable csv file. The macro is for up to 60 transaction (120 with fees) but can be extended if necessary. Just pm me.

1 Like