Supplier Attachments

I may be missing something but i found a thread on attaching to suppliers and customer and it mentions it has been implemented but i can not find the functionality in the system:
Glennco-founder

"[Oct '19](Attach Documents to Client or Supplier Cards - #43 by Glenn?

I am pleased to say that we’ve now introduced the ability to attach files to client and supplier cards.

Within your client or supplier detail screen you will now see a panel showing the number of attached files, along with a count of all existing direct invoice, receipt or estimate attachments.

Clicking either of these numbers will open a modal box, highlighting the appropriate tab."

It’s at the bottom of the left column of the detail page for the supplier, which you can get to via “purchases” → “view suppliers” and click the supplier name, or by clicking the name in the supplier column of the “all purchases” list.

Ian many thanks for the speedy response - is it something that has to be turned on? I have an affinity account with over 30 client accounts and none of them seem to have the functionality?

Hi tracyannw,
It is working on my account (not affinity), see below. I never turned it on, I think.
Maybe it is not available when you look to your clients account through affinity.

RHC thanks for the reply I have accessed my account outwith Affinity and the account of a client who is not attached to my affinity account and still not luck. I am hoping someone from support will respond soon.

Thanks

I think I may have just discovered the problem - is this functionality that has only been rolled out to power users?

That’s possible but I am not sure. I am power user.

Hi @tracyannw,

I have just checked and this feature seems to only be available for those with a Power User Subscription. Apologies for any confusion

I thought that may be it. Thanks for responding Ruth

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.