Supplier Credit Note - error message "The value of the purchase must be greater than zero"

Supplier Credit Note - error message “The value of the purchase must be greater than zero”

I work with two Quickfile accounts that are both reporting that they are “Build: 2022-01-20-22-09” but the two accounts no longer have the same capabilities.

Account no. ***10451 is no longer able to create a new purchase record (Credit Note) but is available on the other account I work with.

Most recently used 07/12/2021 when a credit note was possible. This is an important facility that allows for purchases that are drawings to be removed from the purchase ledger by doing a monthly “Drawings” credit note.

Although the method described for dealing with drawings is not the recommended procedure as described by Quickfile this has been the way that I have dealt with such purchases for over 8 years.

Please fix and advise why the two accounts are no longer working in the same way.

Hi I have the same problem as alan mcbrien when trying to enter credit note on purchase format but minus amounts as I have done before error comes up the value of the purchase must be greater than zero how do we resolve this urgent need as awaiting to download to H M R C
Rgards Laurence Vickery

Morning @alan_mcbrien @vickery

Thank you for your patience with this. Our development team are looking into this, this morning.

We should have an update for you shortly.

@vickery @alan_mcbrien

Just a quick message to let you know this has been fixed. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you encounter any further issues.

2 Likes

Hi Mathew all working fine now many thanks for your swift action on this matter , first class service as always
Kind Regards
Laurence

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.