Supplier Ref shown on Remittance

Hello, I pay out a lot of the same amounts to a supplier and need to show which invoice /Supplier Ref i am paying on the remittance advice i send so that they can mark off the correct invoices as paid.

Please could you advise how i can do this is it already in the system.

Many Thanks

Hello @enSuda

Do you mean the email that can be sent when payment is tagged, or the payment view (e.g. the payment tagged to the multiple invoices)?

I Mean when i make a payment it gives me the option to advise my suppplier that i have paid a certain amount but when doing this it doesnt tell my supplier which supplier ref it is paying.

The issue i have is that i might have the same amount eg £76.20 8 times but it is paying a particular invoice /supplier ref in order. without being able to advise my supplier my he may allocate to the wrong ref.

If you go to Account Settings >> Routine Emails, and select Remittance Advice, you have the option to use a @PaidInvoiceList@ token, which will list your invoices, similar to this:

• Invoice #123456 dated 1 Oct 2018 - 100.00 GBP
  • Invoice #654321 dated 5 Oct 2018 - 250.00 GBP

The number here would be the supplier reference you entered.

The email template itself should look similar to this:

Dear @FirstName@

We hereby confirm that the sum of @PaymentAmount@ has been paid and set against the following invoices:

@PaidInvoiceList@

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

@EmailSignature@

Do you have a Power User Subscription on your account (that’s the annual subscription for L/XL accounts)?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.