Support tickets feature in Qucikfile

The support tickets feature is great but I have noticed that when viewing ‘Sent Items’ there is no option to send selected messages to archives.

Being able to sort by Rad/Unread status would also be very useful

Happy New Year to the QF development team

Hi @Mike

Happy New Year to you too :slight_smile:

Thank you for the suggestions! We’ll leave this thread open for other users to add their comments/vote. If there’s enough interest, we’ll happily take a look.

Watch this space!

@Mike - yes, I second your request. QF Team, have you had any more requests of that nature since or are @Mike and I the only ones :smile:

In fact @QFMathew someone else on here asked if clients could receive a SMS notification whenever an invoice is issued. Could this be extended to any messages sent through QF. I know you are ‘only’ an accounting system, but I just love working with it so much, I find I am using it as an customer communication ‘centre’, too. It just makes sense. (I wouldn’t even mind paying a little fee on top of my subscription if perhaps the comms side could be extended). Everything in one place, avoiding duplication and all that. What do you think?

Oooooh, and another one for the wish list: a mobile App? You would make me the happiest QF customer in the world!

Hello @Connie_Taylor

It may be worth adding your comments regarding the SMS to that thread in particular (just to keep it all in one place).

Regarding the mobile app, we don’t have any plans for this at present, but there are feature request threads out there for that one too, so please feel free to add your vote there.