System event log only returns date and not time

The system event log (or invoice event log) always returns a date but time is set as 00:00 via the API (and is not shown via the front-end). However, I can see that Quickfile seems to record the time a events when viewed on the day through the browser show for example ‘5m’ or ‘5h’.

Is it possible to get the actual time of the event?

Hi @samppatel

If you hover over the time in the event log (e.g. 5h), this will show the actual timestamp.

You can view them all, if you’d prefer, by going to Account Settings >> All Settings >> Event Log Browser

Hope that helps!

That’s great we can see in the front-end. Any chance we can get the time from the API as when testing in the sandbox I can only get 00:00?

Can I just confirm where you’re seeing 00:00, please? Not sure where you’re referring to with regards to the sandbox

yes, im seeing 00:00 for time. Regards to the sandbox, I’m also seeing it when using the Sandbox API utility.

Hi @samppatel

Thank you for your patience here.

This should now be resolved. Would you mind checking and confirming, when it’s convenient, please?

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.