Tagging limited history

I am tagging a very active sales ledger
It’s frustrating that is will not give me all the transactions
I clicked the “show more outstanding invoices” button 10 times to get as far as December
We are now in March
I have tried to tag the oldest first but I could really do with more range of dates.

If you know which client each transaction relates to you can use “pay down multiple invoices” to narrow by client - despite the name it’s fine to pick this but then just assign the whole payment to one invoice.

I also also raised this issue of there being a limit of 160 for the “show more outstanding invoices”. The workaround supplied was to select what you can and the remaining balance will “remain unallocated” on the account. You can then go to any remaining invoices and “Log payment” using the Apply from credit.

It is one client but I was not getting 160 items.
possible on 50

Hi @DinahJones

I’ve just done a quick test with this with a client having 200 outstanding invoices. 181 were returned in the tagging process. One thing that did catch me out initially was the search range - if I changed this to 6 months, I had 181, but only had around 15 before this as my account default is 2 weeks.

If you’re still not seeing what you’re expecting, please don’t hesitate to drop us a private message with some account and payment details, and we’ll take a look at this for you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.