Team management

Hi Guys,

How are you all?

Please help me with adding another team management member onto my quickfile. I need my accountant to have an access to my books. The reason why it wouldn’t add is, that I have 2 quickfile account due to having 2 companies and he is in the first one. The software is coming up with a suggestion to register to affinity, which I did, and he is added in the account now. He should have received an email with all the credentials. My question is, will he have an access to my quickfile account as the Affinity account is empty. Shall I not merge the Affinity and the quickfile somewhat together? I’m not really sure what to do now.

Thank you so much
Blanka

Hi @Blanka73

Affinity is designed for accountants, bookkeepers and users who manage multiple QuickFile accounts, so I believe this is the right way to go.

The accounts are separate from Affinity - they can be attached and detached. So if your accountant has the Affinity account and they only access your account for year end, then they may only want to attach it for a short period.

To attach an existing profile, we have a guide which will help you with this. It involves a quick confirmation and that’s it.

Hope this helps, but please let us know if you need further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.