Text on invoice disappearing

Hi,

I have a problem on invoices that when I create it, the full text shows on each line, but when I send the invoice, it loses the additional text that I entered. Have I done something or is this a bug?

Kevin

Hi @Kevin_Waller

Would you be able to walk me through the steps you’re taking please, so I can try and replicate this?

Where are you entering the text? Are you able to provide an example of the text you’re entering?

So, I usually copy the previous invoice and then add any additional lines needed.

normally it’s fine and I have been doing the same thing for the past year. but now, it drops any text entered after the text that is setup for the item. So the line item is set as “Payroll Processing” and then I add the client name on the end. that is the part that is disappearing.

Ok, so:

• You copy an existing invoice
  • Update an invoice line to add text to the end of it - nothing else is changed
  • Click Save and Preview
  • Page reloads and the text you’ve added disappears

Is that correct?

yes, that is correct

Thanks. I’ve just given this a go on my end but I’ve not been able to replicate it.

Is there anything unusual that could be affecting it, for example - are you using HTML? Is it with a particular client or invoice?