The QuickFile Android App is here!

Hi @NinjaNyan

Let me send you a private message and we’ll get you added to the testing group :slight_smile:

Tried to message @QFSupport but I am not allowed to message that user!

Interested in testing the android app.

Hi @Nuvelle

I’ll send you a private message now :slight_smile:

Hi! I’d be happy to test the app, but can’t send a message. :frowning: Can I get a message too?
Thanks! :slight_smile:

I am unable to send a personal mesage to @qfsupport and i wud like to try the android app

I am unable to send a private message.

Hi @QFSupport

I’ve recently made the move across from Quickbooks and would be very interested in Beta testing the Android app, but can’t DM you as I’ve only recently changed over.

Thanks

Gavin

Hi Glenn,

I run and test your app and have a little issue with it. I can still use the app to upload and tag receipts. But I can not see them inside the app. The last purchase invoice I see is from the 28th of August. I can see everything on the desktop version, that’s working fine. But as I said before I see all invoices from the 6th of April till 28th of August, none from 29th of August till today. So far there are 88 entries. Is there a knows issue or do I something wrong?
Thank you.

No that we’re aware of. I will send you a private message to get some information so we can investigate further.

Hi there,
I am about to set up a limited company and use quickfile for the accounting. My wife also uses quickfile for her self employed business.
I would be very interested in testing the android app if this is possible?
I have tried to PM you but the system would not let me do that.
Let me know if you need my google address.
many thanks
Regards
Wayne

Hi @Wayne12

No problem at all. I’ll send you a private message now

Please may i get the android app too thanks

Hi Mathew, thanks for the reply. I am unable to PM you for some reason and I would rather not post my google address publicly as I will get spammed to death from then on. Please let me know how I can contact you privately? Thanks Regards.

Hi @Wayne12

You should see a private message in the top right corner.

Hi,

Could you please allow the App for me too, my google store email is the same as this account email. I’m unable to PM due to having a new account.

thanks!

@unique we’ll get that sorted for you.

I know many users have had trouble creating a PM to request access. We have a new Beta Programme area in QuickFile that will be deployed this week. It will circumvent these restriction issues for new forum members.

1 Like

It won’t let me Message QFSupport - where can I get this app?

Thanks

Jamie

Hi @GPSLDUK

I’ll send you a private message now :slight_smile:

I’d love to try out the app, I’m on Android. Just a small trader but anything that speeds it up would be brilliant. Please may I beta test?

Hi @Alij30,

I will send you a private message now to get your details :slight_smile: