Tide Bank Feed - "Session expired" all the time

Hi all

I am trying to renew my bank feed. Everything goes fine, I select the bank account etc. then I confirm but it takes me to the logon screen again stating the session has expired.

I have tried doing this on a completely browser-history cleaned Microsoft Edge (rather than Chrome that I use) and I still get the same issue.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Hello @tomhorton

Are you using a VPN or security software which may be blocking it?

You could try opening QuickFile in incognito Mode (ctrl + shift + n)
Or possibly try on your mobile phones web browser

Hi @QFSteve

I tried incognito without success.

Doing it through a mobile means you go straight into the Tide app without using the website, which has now worked. So whilst the problem is resolved, I am not sure if the problem is because I couldn’t use the web interface to link my account, if that makes sense.

Hi @tomhorton

If it’s the Tide website itself, unfortunately you would need to speak to Tide about it directly.

Basically, once you select the bank name from the bank dropdown list in QuickFile, everything is controlled by your bank, until you’re returned to QuickFile (you’ll see the “Please wait” message).

From what you’ve said, it sounds like it happens before you come back to QuickFile, which suggests it is, unfortunately, a Tide issue.

Hi @QFMathew

I will check with them, but it’s been going on for three or four days now for me. I couldn’t tell whether it’s the point where I am connected to their servers (as I can select accounts etc) but I can’t return back to QF.

I will see what they say. Many thanks

1 Like

Please do keep us posted! If we can help any further, we will :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.