Tide open banking feed unable to connect

I paid my subscription to enable open banking feeds and have been trying for several hours now to try and access my Tide accounts. Tide appears in the list of supported banks but I keep getting the same message - The bank failed to respond and their Open Banking interface may be down. Please retry in 15 minutes. I have now tried multiple times without success to get past this page. Connecting via safari browser on iMac OS Catalina

Hi @Martin_Griffiths

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing some issues here.

How far in the process are you getting with Tide? Do you get as far as the Tide website?

no its not connecting to Tide at all

Thanks for coming back to me. I can see there is some connectivity issue here. I’m just discussing this with our team to determine where the issue is. Bear with me.

Thanks @QFMathew. I’ll check back in later

@Martin_Griffiths - Just to confirm, the issue does appear to be on Tide’s side of this unfortunately. We’re keeping an eye on this. Hopefully it’s just intermittent and will be back to normal shortly.

@QFMathew it all appears to have resolved itself. Link established now. Thanks for your help

1 Like

That’s great - thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.