To be able to email statements and invoice to different people

I would like to email statements to one address automatically and send invoices to another email address. Is this possible?

We have several clients who use clerical staff to order buffets, lunches etc and they want the invoices sent to them so they can check what is being charged and confirm the order with a purchase order. It is then forwarded to there accounts dept. This has not always been done promptly which delays payment. If invoices could be sent to the primary contact and statements sent to the appropriate accounts dept or vice versa this would be great.
Hope you can help

The statements will automatically be sent to the default contact for that client record. I’m afraid there’s no option to select multiple recipients when automatically sending statements.

You can however still manually send the statement to additional contacts listed for that client.

Thanks Glenn for confirming the situation, perhaps this is something that may be considered for the future.

I will update this to a feature request for now. If there’s further interest in this we’ll take a closer look.

I have a customer where orders are placed direct by different shops. The shop enters the transaction into their system after confirming delivery.

I simply have the accounts department as the primary contact and invoice the shops as required.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi All,

I’ve had customers request that they are sent statements each month, so I have used the automated process to set this up.

However, these customers have multiple client contacts set up and the person I directly invoice is not the same person that requires the statement. Basically, the invoice goes to the person that places an order, who authorizes the invoice and passes to accounts dept. The statement goes directly to accounts dept.

I believe at the moment, the statement will be sent to all client contacts. Is there currently anyway I can pick which contacts the statement is sent to? If not, is it possible to add this feature please?

Hi @acutedesign

I’ve merged your thread with the above request seems as they’re related.

There’s no update on this request at the moment, but we will update this topic if anything changes.

Just to clarify - the recurring statement will only be sent to the primary contact, which can’t be changed at the moment.