Track an Estate accounts?

Hi

i have used Quickfile for my LTD company business for 3 years now and i really like the interface i have just been nominated to be an executor of an estate and require to publish accounts for the estate when its complete can i create a new account on my current pricing to track and control the executors bank account and use the download facility to control the bank transactions ?

i would imagine this will be an approx 18 month process to complete that may require audit for several years into the future ?

Regards
Mark

Hi @markb125

There is no restrictions on what types of business can or cannot use QuickFile, so I can’t see there being an issue.

The normal pricing would apply to the account. Standalone accounts would be subject to our standard pricing, while profiles attached to an Affinity account would be subject to their own pricing (depending on your setup).

If by download facility you mean the Yodlee bank feed, that would be subject to the subscription fee for that add-on.

I hope that helps, but please don’t hesitate to ask further questions.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.