Tracking of Expense Rebilling

I scan receipts for expenses as I incur them, then every 2-3 months, run through purchases and re-bill anything that was incurred for a client. The Rebill To Client option is perfect for this, and I especially like that the receipt scans are automatically coppied across, but still find it difficult to keep track of where I got up to last time.

Is there a way to see which Expenses I have / have not rebilled on the purchases screen? Could this be a useful enhancement?

By the way, my workaround is to add a project tag ‘billed to client’ just before generating the invoice.

Hi @Rob_Phillips

There isn’t a way to see this at present, but we can certainly consider adding something here as part of future development.

You’re posted in the right category, so all I can suggest for the moment is watch this space, and we’ll keep you posted if this changes.

I did exactly the same!

+1 for adding some info on rebilled expenses

+1 would be valuable to me.

Totally agree; have just started using Quickfile and am dealing with handfuls of small expenses - all to be rebilled. My client has asked to be invoiced for these weekly, and it’s a challenge to remember what I have rebilled, and what I haven’t!

A simple tick or symbol next to each expense, already rebilled would be fantastic please.

Agreement here too - I don’t what to double-bill and we often deal with expenses quite a while later (e.g. for audits overseas, etc.)

Would also benefit from this. It’s not easy to see which expenses you’ve already invoiced. I first have to look at the last invoice and find the most recent PO on that invoice to figure out the first one that should be added to the new invoice - bit faffy!