Transaction Search result showing after an hour

A short while after entering a transaction I did a search for it and it wasn’t found!

It’s a transaction that gets entered every month and the search returned the previous months details, but not the new one. However, the transaction was being shown correctly in the full list of account transactions.

I repeated the exercise on another regular transaction and got the same result!

I also decided to use a different browser (on the same machine) to do the searches and still the new transactions didn’t show.

About an hour later I decided to take screenshots and post the details here, but much to my surprise the searches worked correctly!

Is there some sort of delay or buffering between entering the data and it being available for being searched?

Hi @Vince_Corbin

Yes, there is a slight delay on the searches. It uses indexing to help keep the search feature as efficient as possible. This can take a short while for new entries to be indexed, but once they’re in the index, it should work as expected.

Hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.