Transfer of data from one quickfile account to another

I need to transfer just names, contact numbers and address etc of clients and suppliers from one quickfile account to another. Also the Inventory Tasks, just to make life a bit easier. i dont need invoices etc…

Hi @essexpride

We can help with the transfer of clients and suppliers, but unfortunately the inventory will have to be copied manually.

If you run an account back up, this will give you a CSV file with your inventory list in it. You can then re-import it through your new account by going to Account Settings >> Import Data.

I will send you a private message shortly to help with the transfer of clients and suppliers - look for a green notification in the top right hand corner.

How do we transfer the suppliers names over. I managed the clients but the suppliers has no option
Many thanks
Dan

Hi @Danny01

You can either export them and re-import them into your new account, or we can do it from our end for you if you prefer?

Hi Mathew I just figured it out. clicked the export date on the old supplier page and imported on on the new. thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.