Transferwise feed not updated

Hi,

My transferwise feed does not seem to be updated automatically everyday. I manually have to refresh it to see the latest transactions which are a few days old if not a week for some of them.

Is this normal?

Thanks

Hi @cedev,

With some transactions they are in the ‘pending’ status for a little while longer, at the moment the feed only automatically looks back 2 days to pick up any that have now become booked. I have flagged this with the dev team and they can look into increasing the days it looks back on to avoid you having missed transactions. But this still means that they won’t appear in your feed until 3/4 days after they have occurred

OK great.

One solution could be to save the earliest pending status and refresh from there. If there are none, refresh the last 2 days.

Thanks

Hi @cedev,

We have made some changes to the feed so going forward if you still notice that some are missing please let us know

Hi @QFBeth,

I just checked again and the problem doesn’t seem to be resolved. I manually updated just now and several operations from the 9th of Jan appeared.

Thanks

Hi @cedev,

The 9th of Jan would have been before the changes were made so probably why the transactions weren’t picked up automatically.

Please do keep an eye though and if it starts to happen frequently we can certainly investigate further

Hi @QFBeth ,

I just tried and the problem is still here. I did not refresh manually since last time. I did a few purchases that never appeared. This morning I refreshed manually and they all appeared.

Could you ask development to investigate further this, please?

Thanks,
Cédric

Hi @cedev ,

I will get them to have a look into this now for you. Is this with both of your Transferwise accounts? or is it happening more on the EUR account?

Hi @QFBeth ,

I am not sure as I mainly use the EUR account.

Thanks

Hi @cedev ,

No problem, We have had a look into this and it appears that with the latest update the lookback reverted to only 1 day. We have updated this again to 4 days so the transactions should come through on their own again now without the need to refresh.

Hi @QFBeth ,

I have one transaction from the 25th of January which is said as completed in TransferWise but does not appear in QF even after a manual refresh. Could you have a look at this?
It is from my EUR account and it has been in progress for a very long time.

Thanks

Hi @cedev,

I have had a quick look at your account and I can’t see any other transactions on that date in the data. All of the transactions for that date (6) are showing.

If you’d like to send @QFSupport a private message with more information on the missing transaction then we can look into it further for you

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.