TransferWise

Is there any plans to setup an intergration into TransferWise? This payment method is slowly taken over and lots of our customers are using it. It’s so flexible and the rates are cheap. Having an intergration for pay now via TransferWise could be great.

4 Likes

Hi @danmills

We don’t have any plans for this at the moment, but we’ll certainly leave this thread open for others to add their vote.

As with many feature requests, they’re driven by the demand from the community. If there’s enough interest, then we’ll certainly investigate the feasibility of this further.

3 Likes

Hi there, would like to vote for this feature, too! We just set up two Transferwise Borderless accounts (GBP and EUR), and instead of 5 pounds (!) per SEPA transfer with Barclays, we now only pay 50p with Transferwise. So, would like to see the Transferwise accounts integrated into Quickfile, if possible. Thanks! Michael

4 Likes

Agreed, I would love to see this integration.

I tried to request access to their API but they need a high number of transactions for it to be worth the trouble. I don’t understand why though…

2 Likes

Agreed, would be great to see this

+1

3 Likes

We are also very interested in this.
Transferwise now integrates with Xero, so I imagine you might be able to do the integration easily.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Me too. I started using EUR account with transferwise

2 Likes

I would like TransfeWise integration also please.

2 Likes

+1 would like to see this. Integration for Revolut is there. I use both

2 Likes

+1 here.
I would love to use this integration. They have a business account now.

2 Likes

Another vote for TransferWise please! Have 3 company accounts with them.

2 Likes

I also have two accounts with you, Can you please advise if Transfer wise can be added as we also have now their border less account and it works very cheap to do sepa transfer compare to what is charged by HSBC.

2 Likes

Count me in too. I would like to see Transferwise intergraated into Quickfile. We use TW euro account and USD accounts.

2 Likes

+1 from me too.

2 Likes

Hi, integration of TransferWise would be very helpful for me too.
I use it for Euro and US Dollar accounts and payments - indeed, considerable part of my transactions and funds.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes please. I make many payments in dollars and euros and have set up a transferwise account to reduce costs. Integration would be of great benefit…

Yes please to Transferwise integration!

Hi @jjgray90,

There is now a voting option if you’d like to add your vote at the top of the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that gocardless has allowed international payments from US customers and others, the borderless account integration is essential to receive payments from overseas, as Gocardless won’t handle the currency conversion and requires the US routing number which the borderless account provides, please relook at this.

More than happy to review this. I just had a cursory look at their API documentation and came across the following:

We currently don’t offer the option to build TransferWise into your checkout flow as a payment option to receive money

This may be a limiting factor for us? Although I’m open to suggestions.

1 Like