Trying to import paypal csv

Oh okay.
When you upload your csv did you try to select ‘other’ instead of paypal? With this option you can map the columns on your own.

I did but then it records the balances in usd not gbp, and there is no feature to change the currency, it doesn’t shows

Hi @Josip_Skoko

If you’re importing it into a USD bank account on QuickFile, it will use the currency of the bank account.

I opened a paypal merchant account in GBP in quickfile, but my payments are in USD from paypal, and it keeps them when i import csv via “OTHER” as option to import csv

If the payments themselves are in USD, you may find it better to record them as USD in QuickFile and importing them into a USD bank account.

Okay , what about the payments from paypal to my bank account? They are in GBP rest is in Usd

When you enter the GBP payment on your GBP bank account, you would tag this as a transfer, as normal. If you select the USD bank account, it will prompt you to either select a matching transaction, or you can enter the USD value, and these will be tagged for you.

The best thing to do, is to try it. They can easily be deleted, but if you give it a go, it should all make sense.

Hope that helps

So for example i open one usd and one gbp paypal merchant account and usd transfers(sales and payments) i input in Usd merch acc and gbp transfers(sales and payments) i inport into gbp merch account im i correct?

All the payments and transfers are from the same Paypal account

And when i have withdraw to my bank i mark that as withdraw and delete that withdraws in my paypal merchant accounts

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.