Unable to create new profile

I have made a number of attempts to create a new profile using my email address but failed. What am I doing wrong?

Hi @brian2

Do you mean on the registration page, like this?

There could be a couple of reasons for this. Are you seeing any error messages when you’re trying to create it?

not in my latest attempt

Is this on the page I included above (note the ‘Add a new profile’ title too as this can vary)?

Is your email address registered to another QuickFile account?

yes it is the page but for a sole trader.The email address is used on another QuickFile account

This would be the issue. An email address can only be used once. In this case, you would need to use a different email address for this account, or change the email address registered to the existing account.

Please let us know if you require any help with this.

Creating the profile seem to work but it has not appeared on the affinity Dashboard. I have logged out and then logged in again

I’ll have to refer this to our development team to investigate.

In the meantime however, you can connect the profile to your Affinity account by using the “connect existing profile” option.

I’ll keep you posted on the above issue.

Just to clarify am I able to create new account in quickfile and I then connect it to my affinity dashboard?

That’s correct. I believe when you create a new profile it will set it up and automatically connect it to your Affinity account, but I’m confirming this with the relevant department, pending a response.

I will however, send you a private message to get some more information from you regarding this. Please look for a green notification in the top right corner.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.