Unable to delete a payment

I recently set up a DD with a supplier and after making the first subsequent order the first DD came out as a part payment as there was a previous credit balance already on the account from a past refund. When I recorded the payments I allocated from funds and also recorded the remainder as a DD but the DD got recorded on the same date as the original credit got added to the balance.

I have detached the payment, which is now showing as tagged and unallocated with no option to either detag or delete it. Just to confirm that this has not been frozen by VAT or anything else.

Hi @Mark_Manning

If you locate the transaction in your bank account and click the ‘Tagged’ button, what does this display? This should give you an idea of how it’s tagged so we can advise on this further.

Hi,

It shows “This Payment was made to ‘[SUPPLIER NAME]’ and has not yet been allocated to any invoice… GBP [AMOUNT] remains unallocated.” and with a grey cross, rather than a red one.

Let me send you a private message and we’ll take a closer look for you. Please look for a green notification in the top right hand corner.

[Update]
Following the private message, we managed to replicate this issue and have logged it with our development team. We’ll keep you updated here.