Unable to edit PayPal feed

Hi,

I’ve in the process of phasing out one of my email addresses, and as I currently use this address for my PayPal account I need to update my PayPal feed.

I’ve followed the steps in the support page but I don’t see “Feed Settings” in the “More Options” dropdown menu, ,only “Activate Bank Feed”.

Am I missing something?

QuickFile_PayPal_feed

A related question is whether I can use any of the secondary email address for my PayPal account, or does it have to be the primary address?

Thanks,
Emile

Hi @Aerion

I notice on your screenshot that you have the Barclaycard logo in the top left of this page. If you go to More Options >> Settings, and then change the bank to PayPal (Merchant), this will enable the PayPal feed options.

This would however setup a new feed. If this is your PayPal account, it would suggest there’s no feed set up here currently.

Thank you for the fast response.

Well spotted about the Barclays logo! I have no idea how that came to be a Barclays account. It’s been a fully functional PayPal Merchant account for a few years, with a working feed.

In any case, changing it back to a PayPal account allowed me to set up the feed again.

This also indirectly answered my other question about whether or not you can use your secondary email PayPal email accounts: yes, you can. I hope this may be of help to other QuickFile PayPal users.

Thanks again.

1 Like