Unable to log in due to 2FA and phone change

Morning. My pc has updated Microsoft edge and in the process not saved any of my log ins or passwords :woman_facepalming: I set up my affinity account with the 2-factor authentication code. I have changed my phone and the google Authenticator on my new phone has no accounts linked so won’t activate a code. I’m half way through a clients vat and can’t access QuickFile what can I do :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: sorry for the long post. Many thanks. Debbie.

Good afternoon. My pc has updated Microsoft edge and in the process not saved any of my log ins or passwords (I have both of these now) but I set up my affinity account with the 2-factor authentication code. I have changed my phone and the google Authenticator on my new phone has no accounts linked so won’t activate a code. I’m half way through a clients vat and can’t access QuickFile what can I do to get access please ? sorry for the long post. Many thanks. Debbie.

Hi @Debbiec

We’re replied to your support ticket this morning. If you can come back to us there, we’ll be able to help you regain access.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.