Unable to submit VAT Return

My VAT will not submit,(not filing online, we file direct with HMRC) I have checked start dates, company settings, lock period etc. The return was rolled back. does this make any difference?
The VAT is correct, the period is correct, as soon as I click submit, it goes through the motions, but does not give me the saved confirmation, it is not saved in the submitted list, and I don’t receive any error message. please advise.

Just noticed that the VAT is only having trouble with a particular month, it will process returns up to this date, then nothing. Need advice asap as I cannot proceed with accounts and also is there I way of checking the data integrity.

Can you let us know your initial VAT Periods:

1. 01/01/XX TO 31/03/XX

2. ETC…

You can download the VAT backing report to check the information to be submitted:

Initial VAT period is 01/01/2012 to 31/03/2012, start date 01/01/2012. that one submitted fine.

Second period 01/04/2012-30/06/2012, I can process the return 01/04/2012-31/05/2012 and this submits fine,

for some reason it will not submit a return that includes info from 01/06/2012-30/06/2012.

I have checked the VAT settings and these are all correct.

Can you please try now and let us know if you have any further problems.

all sorted, thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.