Unallocated Cash

Happy New Year tam Quickfile

Is there a report or query on the system that can show a list of sales or purchase ledger accounts where there is unallocated cash.?

Very many thanks

Mike

If you are after historic debtors and crediotrs report , its under Reports> All Reports> Other Reports > Debtor / Creditor Report

Hi

Many thaks for your reply. Its not quite what I want though,

I have found an account with a small amount of unallocated cash received going back to 2014! It is a debtor account and it is showing a credit balance related to the unallocated cash, but where this appears in the system is a mystery.

I think this is only a one-off, but I would like to see a report that lists all such instances to ensure that they are properly dealth with

Many thanks

Mike

may be try Reports>Debtors Ageing Report and there is column for CR Balance, click on figure to see further list of items making it

1 Like

Ha Ha !!!

Yes, that shows it.

Many thanks

Mike

Hi @Mike

If the payments have been allocated to a client or supplier, there are two other ways you could find this out in your account.

1. View all clients /suppliers and then do an advanced search. There will be an option there to show Prepayments, which will include this as a column on the client/supplier list.

2. The other way would be to view all payments (Either from the Sales or Purchases menu, and then select View all payments). You can do an advanced search to show only Unallocated payments.

Hi,

Yes, that works too.

Very many thanks

Mike

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.