Update on Yodlee Bank Feeds

Can I make a plea that QuickFile adds Metro Bank before Yodlee is closed on 14 March?

@dvdrmn @PenguinPaul Unfortunately Metro bank have indicated that they are not in a position to launch their Open Banking API before the 14th March deadline. This is disappointing as we were hoping it would be ready and have sidelined resources to get our end complete once it goes live.

We remain optimistic however that Metro will release a compliant Open Banking API soon after the March deadline and we will prioritise the work to integrate that feed once everything is in place.

Hi Glenn,
Thanks for this, but I am not clear where this leave people who can no longer use the service they paid for. Could you please clarify.

Hi @Bolz

If you let me know the name of your bank we will be more than happy to look into the viability of getting your bank added, assuming they have an Open Banking. Feel free to drop me a PM with the details.

Had an email telling me that Tide is now in the Open Banking feed - Great! However, it’s not appearing in the list when I click “+ Connect a bank”. What am I missing?

Oh dear :frowning: This seems to have gone from ‘bad’ to ‘worse’. With reference to my posting at the link below and also the subsequent private messaging with the team ay QF, my TIDE EUR account can no longer connect at all as “There are currently no Open Banking feeds that are available to map to this bank account”. Anyone else in the same situation? Your shared knowledge would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

@Richie apologies, there was a delay switching on the new Tide feed once the email had been sent. It should be there now.

@Mark_Wyllie you’d need to create an Open Banking consent first. In the “Banking” menu select “Open Banking Feeds” then click the button and select your bank from the list.

If you have any problems with that process, please drop one of us a private message and we’ll look into it for you.

I’d like the following to be added but can’t find out if they support open banking:

• Cambridge & Counties
  • Virgin Money
  • Aldermore

I am another cooperative bank user. Please keep us informed. Am I correct in tnhinking that after the 15th if you are not able to get the Coop bank to subscribe to open banking through quickfile we will no longer be able to access our account using your software?

We would have to reconsider our use of Quickfile if the Co-op feed was no longer available. Info for Open Banking TPPs, including the registration and sandbox procedure, is here https://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/onlinebanking/open-banking/third-party-providers

@druidude @steve.manning

We have tried to reach out to Co-op bank on a couple of occasions but have not yet had a response. Unfortunately Co-op look likely to miss the 14th March deadline for delivery of their Open Banking API, we hope that they will have this in place shortly afterwards and as is the case with Metro we will be prioritising that integration.

Co-op do have what is known as a Modified Customer Interface (MCI), although this is still dependent on screen scraping and the development time is far longer than what would be required for a standard API integration. It is unfortunately not viable for us to go down that route when it could well be pulled by April / May.

Hello Glenn, where this leave us regarding Metro? Could you please clarify?

Metro are in a similar situation to Co-op (explained in my last post). Metro are working on an API, but it seems like they will miss the March 14th extension deadline for SCA. I’ve emailed them again for an update and we’ll move forward with the development as soon as their APIs are live.

So what will happen if they can’t get the API in time? What will happen to us between 14th of march and the date metro will provide us API?

If that was the case then you’d need to revert to manual upload from a spreadsheet. We would of course be happy to issue a pro-rata refund on any remaining bank feed sub.

let’s hope metro will sort it out

I have a quick question - if i have Revolut account in Australian dollars, how can i integrate it into QF? I just did euro but i have no setting for AUD

@Cristina are you able to open a separate ticket for this, or drop me a PM and we can take a look for you.

Hi,
I currently have a credit card with MBNA, which is not on your list. Am I able to continue using the Yodlee feed until a MBNA link is in place?
If not, how do I do it? Do I have to manually update files? That is a bit of pain to say the least.

@ajbstone We’ll enquire with Open Banking, although I can’t see that they’re listing is active on the directory. If they’re providing business credit card services and they have an active Open Banking interface we will add them to our list of compatible feeds.