Upload of TSB Bank Statement broken

Uploading a TSB bank statement normally works seamlessly. But today it fails with this error: “Please ensure each data field is mapped to a unique column”.

Columns in the CSV exported from TSB are:

Transaction date Transaction Type Sort Code Account Number Transaction description Debit amount Credit amount Balance

Please fix asap!

Same for me too with HSBC, usually works fine, but today seeing - Please ensure each data field is mapped to a unique column.

Hi both,

We have reported this to the dev team to investigate

@khb @Matt_Barfoot - we’ll send you a private message now. Would you mind upload a copy of the CSV file there, please, and we can look into this further?

You should see a green notification in the top right corner shortly.

Same problem and message for me, trying to upload from TSB.

After two years of doing this weekly I now cannot upload a csv bank statement from TSB. The message QF gives me is “Please ensure each data field is mapped to a unique column” which means nothing to me. Could this be a problem with TSB, QF or my computer operating system?? Grateful for any direction.

I think there is a known issue Upload of TSB Bank Statement broken - #5 by bobemmerson

In the meanwhile, You can also use “other banks” when you upload your statement, this way you can map the column on your own.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks rhc, I did that and it worked.

Hi @bobemmerson,

I have merged your post with this one to keep everything in one place. The dev team are aware of the issue so we will update here once fixed

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.