Vat briging

I want to use vat bridging only for 2nd return. What service do I need to purchase.

Is this the same for a small size business.

Hi @Linda3,

You need the Power User Subscription. If you try to submit your second return you will be prompted for this payment

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.