VAT for polish company sp z o.o

I do VAT quarterly for polish company sp z o.o. - the equivalent of Ltd in the UK. This company is registered to VAT MTD already.
How can I submit VAT via QuickFile?

Submitting UK VAT returns for a Polish company should be no different from doing it for a UK company. Unless you mean Polish VAT? QuickFile doesn’t support online submission of VAT returns for jurisdictions other than the UK.

but when I try to create an account on my affinity account I have to define Bussines type.
What I should choose for the polish sp. z o.o.? sole trader?
I have a UK VAT number of course.

If it’s the equivalent of UK Ltd then probably the limited company option makes more sense. There’s relatively little difference anyway, just whether the default nominals offer drawings or director loan, whether there are codes for corporation tax, etc.

that is my initial question.
if I choose Ltd - I have to put in the company number(obligatory)
so I can not use this option.

Hi @macuser

Company number is optional. If it’s provided we just populate the name, address and some other details based on data held by Companies House. You can leave this field blank if you wish.

If the business is just using QuickFile for VAT Bridging, ultimately, it doesn’t matter what the business type is as the functionality is available for all accounts with a subscription or linked to an Affinity account.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.