VAT Submission

Hi
In error having sent previous quarter VAT then set to rollback… As a result when preparing for this current submission Quickfile included previous information. This I recognised and amended the submission. Which I then saved. As a result I seem to be unable to send it. I can only view.
So a couple of questions, how can I amend Quickfile so the rollback is no longer ‘relevant’. (I have tried to follow previous instructions, but unclear how to turnoff MTD … and perhaps I have already turned off and have not realised…) and how to submit my current VAT.

Hello @ideas4learning

In this case, you will first need to disable this to allow you to re-save the return.

To turn off online filing Reports >VAT Returns > Settings > Select No electronic Filing

@ian_roberts outlines the process well in his post, here: Rollback of VAT

Hi Steve
Many thanks got there in the end. Because I had already created the VAT return for this quarter (but not sent ) I had several processes to go through- roll it back and then recreate both the previous one and the current one. All good and gone.! Many thanks
B

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.