Vat submitted but QF shows not sent

Hi

i had a problem submitting VAT on Friday (like others), and HMRC can see that i have submitted, but my QF is showing that it isnt

can you help

Hello @jpitsolutions

I have just had a look at the account for JP IT SERVICES and it is not marked as vat registered and there is no HMRC account linked.

Is this the account you are referring to?

If it is, please link your HMRC account by following the steps below

https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/hmrc-tax-accounts-mtd-returns/24367

https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/making-tax-digital-troubleshooting/37144

If not please send me a private message with your company name and account number and I will take a look for you.

hi should be this acc 61********

Hello @jpitsolutions

Due to the issues HMRC was having, we can not show the receipt id in QuickFile unfortunatly.

As you have a rolled back return for the period you will need to follow the steps below to reconcile the period. This return will always show as “Saved” rather than “Submitted”

• Reports > Vat Returns > Settings Select No electronic filing for the HMRC account > Save
  • Reports > Vat Returns > Create > Enter the date range for the period > Recalculate Return
  • Once the return generates > Click Save Return
  • Reports > Vat Returns > Settings Select your company name for the HMRC account > Save

I am getting the following error

You have a saved VAT Return that overlaps this period (ending 30 Jun 2022). Please rollback any overlapping VAT Returns before proceeding. Show VAT Return list.

What should I do

Hello @jpitsolutions

I have just had a look at the account and the period for April-June has been filed.
You can view it by clicking Reports > Vat Returns > Create > View (next to April-June period)

With the issues HMRC had on Friday, the returns were going through but not returning the HMRC receipt to QuickFile.

The return has been filed, the transactions have been reconciled but this return will always show as “Saved” as we did not receive a reference from HMRC.

You should have received an email receipt from HMRC externally from QuickFile for your records.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.