VatRate not appearing

Hi

I have created a quick file client with vat exempt of true and vat number of “****”. However when i create an item with a vat rate of “20.00” it is not appearing on the invoice.

Thanks

i am getting this

Hi @sampzz

Is the invoice itself marked as exempt? If so, exempt invoices won’t have VAT on them

Hi

i will try that now

{“payload”:{“Header”:{“MessageType”:“Request”,“TestMode”:true,“SubmissionNumber”:“",“Authentication”:{“AccNumber”:"",“MD5Value”:"",“ApplicationID”:"*”}},“Body”:{"@xmlns":“https://api.quickfile.co.uk”,“InvoiceData”:{“InvoiceType”:“INVOICE”,“ClientID”:“number”,“ClientAddress”:{“Address”:"",“CountryISO”:“GB”},“Currency”:“GBP”,“TermDays”:0,“Language”:“en”,“ecVatExempt”:true,“InvoiceLines”:{“ItemLines”:{“ItemLine”:[{“ItemID”:“632649”,“ItemName”:“campaign”,“ItemDescription”:“vvcgff”,“Tax1”:{“TaxName”:“none”,“TaxPercentage”:“0”,“TaxAmount”:“0”},“UnitCost”:“999.0”,“Qty”:1}]}},“Scheduling”:{“SingleInvoiceData”:{“IssueDate”:“2018-11-19”}}}}}

i am still not get the vat rate to show

You’ve not told it to apply any VAT (TaxPercentage and TaxAmount are both zero)…

Thanks @ian_roberts it all resolved

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.