What should be the category for tax payments

One of the expenses my company makes is paying council tax. I do not see any category for tax payments. Which category should I use for tax payments to local council?

You could open a new nominal code in chart of accounts and call it Council Tax or so.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.