What the client sees

Sorry, being a bit thick…

When we send an estimate to a new client, they get a login and password to their client area within our QF accounts. We never get to see what the client receives. Can you post an example or PM me a copy. Txs Dave

Sure…go to clients…view clients…click on the client and then impersonate cllient tab

1 Like

Hello @dmarti32

Here’s a sample from a client on my test company.

But best to explore this yourself as per @Bagpipe 's instructions.

Thanks QF Steve, what I was really wanting to see is what the client gets when they receive the logon & password details. Its for hand holding, I know how to reset their password but don’t know how to tell them where to look & how to login to their area within our QF account.

Most our our customers haven’t heard of QF before, so its all new to them! We’re spreading the word!!

Hello @dmarti32

I would always recommend learning by trying.

• Add a email address (which you have access to) to one of your client accounts (not your admin email).
  • send a dummy invoice (delete it after)
  • Reset their password
  • Look at the emails they receive (take screenshots as you go if necessary)
1 Like

Perfect. Should have thought of that myself. Txs

The “not your admin email” part is critical, if you manage to create a client with the same email as your admin login then you risk locking yourself out of the admin mode.

1 Like

Understood, I used a different one & was able to see what I wanted.Txs

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.